Support | Favorite Products
Pruvan’s Favorite Products
Need a recommendation on a new phone case or camera mount? Click through below to see our favorite products brought to you by Pruvan staff members and our trusty Pruvan Network. We’re always adding additional products so check back often!
- Ettore REA-C-H Extention Pole is our top choice. It’s extends up to 16 feet, works well in wet or inclement weather, and is very lightweight (only 3.2 pounds). $28 on Amazon.
- ReadyCam’s Smartphone Tripod Mount is great because it fits both standard and larger sized smartphones due to the included XL conversion kit. It’s made of sturdy aluminum and steel, and the clamps have these nifty ridges that keep the phone tightly in place. $27 on Amazon.
- Otterbox Defender: Otterbox is one of the most popular cases for those who go (in the words of Kanye and Jay-Z) H-A-M on their devices. The Defender series for iPhones, Androids, and iPads has three layers of protection built into their military grade case, a built in screen protector, and port covers to keep out dust and other icky environmental elements. $30-$40 on Amazon.
- Otterbox Commuter: Want protection without the bulk? The Otterbox Commuter is the fashionable younger sibling of the Otterbox Defender series. A little lighter in protection and a little less pricey, but still a solid choice for those who want reliable protection from whatever life happens to throw at them. $15-$25 on Amazon.
- Griffin Survivor All-Terrain: With models for iPhones and Androids, the Survivor All-Terrain exceeds protection standards outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G for mobile ruggedness. Your phone is protected from drops, dust, sand, rain, impacts, vibration, and other environmental threats. With an inner crash shell to deflect impact, an outer layer of silicon to absorb shock, and an anti-scratch screen shield you can’t get more protection than this guy. $25-40 on Amazon depending on the phone model.
- Griffin Survivor Slim: Griffin also offers a slimmer version that still exceeds the US Department of Defense MIL-STD 801G standards for drop protection. It’s not sand or waterproof, but for folks who are aggressive with their toys and don’t want to sacrifice style (much like the Otterbox Commuter), this is still a good bet for ultimate protection against daily wear and tear for iPhones only. $25-$35 on Amazon.
- Speck MightyShell: Another military grade case for iPhones, Speck’s MightyShell meets double the requirements for the US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G standard on drop protection. Three layers are packed into a case that’s just .18 inches thick, making it one of the thinnest cases available with this grade of drop protection. There’s also something about “radial impact geometry?” No clue what that means, but it sounds pretty fierce, especially since these cases have a lifetime warranty. $50 on Amazon.
- Speck CandyShell: If you’re looking for Speck’s military grade quality for your Android phone, the CandyShell series exceeds the US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G standard on drop protection, is resistant to extreme temperatures and everyday spills. What’s neat about the CandyShell series is that there are a couple of different iterations depending on your phone model. There’s the classic version, there’s CandyShell Amped for those who want an amplified speaker system, CandyShell Grip has a rubberized exterior for a better grip (well how about that!), and finally CandyShell + Faceplate which gives ultimate protect for your screen. Lots of options in fun colors with military grade protections makes the CandyShell series a smart bet. $25-$40 on Amazon.
- Spigen Tough Armor and Tough Armor S: Known for their durability and unique Air Cushion Technology Corners, Spigen Tough Armor cases are durable, slim, and stylish. Screen protectors are also available to heighten the resilience of your device. The Tough Armor S is the same case but (get this!) has a slit in the back that allows you to use a credit card as an impromptu kickstand with two different angles. The Tough Armor model is available for both iPhone and Androids, but the Tough Armor S is currently only available for the iPhone 6. $20-25 on Amazon.
- Ballistic Tough Jacket for the iPad: I feel like the description on their website says it all: “Not afraid to get your hands dirty? Neither is Tough Jacket™. It’s ready to handle whatever life throws your way. With reinforced corner protection and raised lips, we dare you.” Jeez Lousie! But Ballistic has a point, their Tough Jacket cases (originally for phones) have translated well to the larger iPad format (currently not available for other tablets). Ballistic reinforces the corners of the case with silicon, designs the cases to protect against AT LEAST a 6 foot fall, and has a raised lip around the edge of the glass since (in their words) “no one wants to view cat videos through cracked glass” (I concur with this point). Best part? There’s a built in kick stand for watching those cat videos at a optimal angle. $40-$60 on Amazon.
- Griffin Survivor for Tablets: Overkill with the durability? Perhaps. But Griffin’s Survivor case for both iPad and Android tablets has been tested so thoroughly that it can withstand REPEATED drops at heights of at least least 6 feet, sand blasts at 18 meters/second (that’s sand coming at you really darn fast), and wind and rain at 200 millimeters/hour (that’s a LOT of rain). Basically, if you want to take your tablet on a trek around the world where you plan on getting caught in flash floods or sand storms, you should be all set. $40-$80 on Amazon.
- Gumdrop Drop Tech for Tablets: As we’re seen earlier, sometimes style is sacrificed for protection. Not so with the Drop Tech cases from Gumdrop which come in an array of fun colors for both iPad and Android tablets (and phones too). Gumdrop’s Drop Tech cases are constructed with a durable polycarbonate frame, dust-resistance silicon, and a built in screen protector to protect and absorb shock from some of the toughest and most tragic device mishaps. $25-$60 on Amazon.
Want to get the most out of your Pruvan account?
Sign up for a training webinar today. Learn all kinds of Pruvan tips and tricks so that you can get more work done faster and get paid quicker!
Want to share one of your favorite products? Let us know.